48 hours of frustration.

48 hours ago my xb1 that I have had for just over a month was working great. Then all of a sudden the tv function starts to play up. I am in New Zealand. We don't have voice commands yet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So the one function I bought this for outside the gaming has turned completely to rubbish. No voice commands grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and now once in every 10 times I go from an app or a game to watch tv I  don't have to reboot the console. I have tried all the trouble shooting and the things on this forum. And am on my third hdmi lead. What is going on. I have spent over a grand easily on this console to enjoy the experience that I was sold on. I feel stupid. As I enjoy gaming (even if I am not that good at it.) and was looking forward to owning an xb1. Now I feel let down. I have spent a lot of hard earned money on many things Microsoft over the years, and I am now feeling annoyed to say the least. Please sort these issues real fast for the people who have stayed true to you and your product, and give us what you sold us on.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

We look at the Xbox One as an ever evolving eco-system. The console you see today will not be the same console 6 month/1 year/ etc. down the line. If you take the 360 as an example, from the blades dashboard to what it is today, what a difference! Even in the video/audio quality it is much better than it was. The same will be true here, this is the first step in the evolution of “next gen” consoles. Please hang in there. We will be bringing out updates to fix and improve things like this. Thank you for understanding. Until then… Game On!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.