41 and looking for casual gaming friends

So, I'm looking for like minded people. I'm 41,married, work full time, and enjoy my gaming. Casual gaming without all the drama and rage quitting, just fun. Right now I'm enjoying gears 3 especially horde mode, but enjoy many other games as well . If this sounds good to you shoot me a friend request, or let me know if anyone knows of a clan like this...thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I sent you a request. I also have a life and only play casually. I don't get into the online stuff because I'm not good at it and I hate getting destroyed constantly by little kids. But I would like to if I can find groups that are more my speed.

Hey guys, I`m easy going and play for the fun. Add me as well :)

I have a bit age on you but i play cod2 black opps cod 3 so if you want to , game on

Check out the link in my sig, lots of people from all ages for all game types. We play for the fun of it and don't take anything too seriously :)

I sent you a friend request as well, I'm slowly getting better myself. I only have one tv that I share with my family so I'm not always on to be able to be as good as most that play online so when I do get to play I do enjoy casual gaming.

I feel the same as you do, so I sent you a friend request to. maybe we can hook up and play.

mm of four one being 7 months old so gaming is my gettaway once their in bed. We play for fun and the social side of it at the site in my sig hun , feel free to browse.

Hi ThunderFire, Just the type of gamer we like to have  in our Hoarde mode ... I've got some really cool friends that play online with me and it's been a great experience fraggin' the enemy side by side with them...Feel free to add me and join us in our quest to unlock achievements and gamer points and to just have fun gaming! Peace...

I'll throw my name in here too.  I'm 44, married, but still enjoy long walks on... J/K.  Anyway, my main MP game(s) are GOW3: vs, horde, pretty much any mode. I'll do some Halo: Reach, but not much vs with that.  I'm good with pretty much any kind of co-op. I don't play to lose (don't think anybody does that lol) but having fun, some laughs and the occasional shenanigans is top priority. I'm pretty much on most (read as way too many) nights. In the U.S. East Coast. Any of you, feel free to send a F/R, I just made some room on my list.

i've sent you a friend request, i play just for fun to