40ish Possie

Me and a buddie are around 40. We love playing RDR. We are casual gamers who like to have fun. If you are like us beliveing in respecting others and fair game play hit us up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im only at lvl 15 cause i stopped playing the game for a while but if you want to play hit me up

GT: KillerFreaknEmu

I'm new to the game and still working through single player, but it would be great to have some adults to ride with in MP. Add me or look for my invite.

hi all, count me in. love this game but getting fed up of all the screaming 7 year olds on this game

I am interested in a group of older guys playing the game the way it's meant to be played.  Hit me up with a FR request and I'll be glad to join.

add me

Hi,

I'll join u. Add me puregaming1311

im also in! i love this game and im down for playin anytime. anyone add me to play. i have crappy internet so i might not connect with everyone.

i qualify for this group, one of the last times i played i had a few kids in and i tried to get them to help do some achievements but they could not understand the instructions and just kept shooting their guns killing everyone, they did not get the achievements, but i think most little kids just don't care about the objectives of the game, they would rather just go and F-off with their xbox 360 baby sitting machines. I've got all the DLC's for RDR will work on any multiplayer achievement. I've been busy with other games, still need to finish the undead dlc and a few of the secret single player achievements, i think as soon as i do that I'll go legendary and work on XP, but for now i keep the game in limbo.

Sounds great, Hit me up with FR. My HD is down will not be fixed untill tuesday. Thats why I have not been around.

Hit me up. Getting harder and harder to find possies that are not full of screaming kids.