4,000 total MBT kills...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/trav1sR/vehicles/179379771/xbox/

Oh so close. :)

-

I always thought it would be done with the T-90A, but I have just been tearing it up with the Abrams lately. Like 10-30+ kills a match, easy. Attacking on Rush pwns...now Armani just needs to come in here and say how tanks need limited ammo and I'm a vehiclewhore...lolol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I expected your KDR to be higher ;), but seriously I did.

The T-90A is scary.  Just the way it looks, it's not something you want to mess with.

Nicely done though.

LOL, nice, I really wish the A-10 didn't become bugged to not count stats post update, been stuck on 97 kills with it forever now. I think I should probably have close to over 200 with it now :(

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../xbox

Tanks my son, are the way of the future.

Dont listen to the people callin you a tankho. If you are good at it and can make a positve impact for your team go for it.BTW T-90 FTW.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

LOL, nice, I really wish the A-10 didn't become bugged to not count stats post update, been stuck on 97 kills with it forever now. I think I should probably have close to over 200 with it now :(

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../xbox

[/quote]

I'm with this as well. My A-10 is stuck at like 73 kills but Frogfoot marks as like 500+ kills. Destroyed over 1000 vehicles lol.

Good tanking man, but **yawn** on your story, braggard. ;) 

Well I topped 2000 with both...lol. My 2000th kill came with the Abrams on Tehran. Im pretty proud of those numbers.

:D I don't know why, but I cannot, I repeat, cannot get kills with the Abrams. I use it, but I fail with it, the T90 I have so much more "luck" with it.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

The T-90A is scary.  Just the way it looks, it's not something you want to mess with.

Nicely done though.

[/quote] I got the same feeling from the Tiger tanks the Germans used during WWII.