Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope, not at the moment.

I used to...

I did, but it was fixed after I cleared the cookies.

I get it with Chrome all the time, even after clearing my cookies. Oddly if I sign into the connect.microsoft.com site first and then come here, it all works fine.

It's an issue with Chrome. You'll need to clear out your cookies or use another browser.

I use firefox. No issues here.

[quote user="Porschiey"]

It's an issue with Chrome. You'll need to clear out your cookies or use another browser.

[/quote]

[quote user="voteDC"]

I get it with Chrome all the time, even after clearing my cookies. Oddly if I sign into the connect.microsoft.com site first and then come here, it all works fine.

[/quote]

I like chrome and I have these issues to, is there any way of using chrome and firefox at the same time or can you only have one?

I thought I was the only one having this issue.  I'm getting it as well, but sporadic.  Even downloaded IE to see if the problem resolved it.  It did not.

[quote user="Outofthi5world"]

I like chrome and I have these issues to, is there any way of using chrome and firefox at the same time or can you only have one?

[/quote]It's very easy.

The browsers will ask you if you want to make the the default. Just uncheck the always ask this question box when it pops up and then pick no for the browser you want to be second.

I have FireFox as my main browser, which is started by the shortcut key on my keyboard and I manually launch Chrome from a desktop shortcut.