4 players for Nov 1st DLC achievments.

Looking for four players who will be getting the DLC on November 1st, will get all possible achievements in 1 play sitting, that means Onyx guard on hardcore and hosting lobbies.  I will be on at about 2:15 give or take. If this time doesn't work for you post a time you can and we can work around it or maybe someone else can help you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

ya can count me in mate, im lookin for the same, whats ur timezone

I`d be up for some to..

Gazza018, he`d be OHIO  at a guess so that would make 2.15  about 8.15 pm to us i think  :)

I'll help. I have a mic and I communicate.

Count me in can be on 215 est time

I assume you are talking 215 pm; sure there is a group out there meeting at midnight to get it as soon as its downloaded

Do you think that the Onyx guard character will only unlock if you've got dummies to max, and you've unlocked the Onyx guard as a Horde feature?

Yes, it's 2:15PM and the Ohio time zone. @nrm21122 i'd like to do it at midnight but with college i have more important things to do i'll add all of you. Just message me with  what time works.

If you're still looking for people you can count me in. I'm from the UK and I won't be on at your time on tuesday (as I have work in the evening for 4 hours from half 6 to half 10) but I'll be on about 11:30pm (thay's about 5:30pm your time, I think) and I'll be free all day everday after that till friday.

I'm not on right now but I've sent you a FR. And yes, I have and use a mic.

Count me in Rusty, I really want to get the achievements, in my case, I´ll be in from 1:00 pm EST, and I want to know if you are still looking for players for horde and beast, both on insane, because I want to get those onyx medals but I need help. Thanks and bye.

Imm down if anyones down. please feel free to add me.