4-Player co-op campaign...

I'm looking for some help with this achievement! Always people quitting and what-not! I don't care what the difficulty or if its in arcade! Anybody out there? I'm from Michigan and am usually on thursday through saturday night!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still have to do this aswell. Don't care for the difficulty though i'm willing to play insane if necessary.

@ Capt awesome x, message me n I'll help u on Thursday!

i need 4 player co op as well. add me.

I'm up for playing it whenever. Just friend request me and tell me when

If anyone is on afternoons and nights PST, I'd be happy to join. I don't really have regular times I get online since I work by appointment and my work day ends at a different time every day. I am up for doing the campaign on Insane, would prefer it actually, and I won't quit on you just because we have some difficulty. If I want or need to leave I'll let you know. Also after 7pm PST I can probably get us another person if we need it. I would prefer to start from the beginning rather than filling in for someone randomly. I am down for going from start to finish, Prologue and all if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

I'm available those days, mostly afternoon or nights. I am from Oregon, so a little time difference there.  Would prefer playing on Insane with four people from the beginning just so we know we played all chapters, etc......

Just to let you know this is a bear to do.  The game ramps up the health of the boss and it multiplies the number of enemies per number of players.  If you are just Achievement hunting you will find that playing on the cinematic mode will allow you to have one person play on Insane and then everyone else play Casual.  The Insane player will not shoot and just needs to remain alive.  Once unlocked then he players will cycle difficulty.  The problem we have been having is the Arcade mode.  Everyone must use the same difficulty so it is tedius and extremely trying.

I just need 4 player on prologue. Could be at help in other chapters, at any dificulty ;)

damn i want the Insane one too. people quit too much

Count me in too will ya...  It does get to be a pain when everyone leaves half way through the later acts..