4 Gametypes? None are fun..

Overrun - just plain bad corpser vs cole , corpser wins every times.. Oh but frank its team based, NO. you solo que no one uses their mic and the ones that do don't compromise. Waste of time gametype, try it once to see what its like then no more. 

Free For All - Just why have this over execution/warzone. Straight grenades blowing up everywhere people just shooting each other blindly with no coordination. Takes no skill to win just be at right place at right time.

Domination - Kinda fun, but there is always people who don't even care about objective and just run around run and gun style. Really no point to have a gametype if no one actually cares about the objective.

Team Deathmatch - Why change it? It was actually fun in gears 3. No its first to 50 kills? and now the bad kids on your team will drag you down even more. Also when it comes to the last few kills they don't stop your respawns. So if the kill count is 49 to 47 and your team needs 3 and theres 1, you get it. They kid with 15 deaths will cause the loss then my causing the win going 24 kills, 5 deaths. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i know

this is the S..h.i...t iest game ever

throw up on a disc

[quote user="FrankGoots"]

Overrun - just plain bad corpser vs cole , corpser wins every times.. Oh but frank its team based, NO. you solo que no one uses their mic and the ones that do don't compromise. Waste of time gametype, try it once to see what its like then no more. 

Free For All - Just why have this over execution/warzone. Straight grenades blowing up everywhere people just shooting each other blindly with no coordination. Takes no skill to win just be at right place at right time.

Domination - Kinda fun, but there is always people who don't even care about objective and just run around run and gun style. Really no point to have a gametype if no one actually cares about the objective.

Team Deathmatch - Why change it? It was actually fun in gears 3. No its first to 50 kills? and now the bad kids on your team will drag you down even more. Also when it comes to the last few kills they don't stop your respawns. So if the kill count is 49 to 47 and your team needs 3 and theres 1, you get it. They kid with 15 deaths will cause the loss then my causing the win going 24 kills, 5 deaths. 

[/quote]

Well lets go over it point by point

Overrun: I played my first match and it was pretty cool I only did 12 kills and 10 deaths but I was playing medic about 98% of the time ( tried a few locast types to try them out ) and I got the mvp medal for the game. Want to know why ... because I healed and shot down defenses and such and came out with a 6000 and change score at the end of the game ( came in the middle of the match) and this was me going in there solo. Honestly the only way I would really enjoy a team based game mode most of the time is in a grp of friends ( I usally avoid multiplayer unless I am playing with friends anyways)

Free For All : I have no comment since I never play Free for all in any game I play

Domination: basically You will always get those matches where you get bad teammates ( I been playing gears of war since gears of war 1 and played in a ton of random matches and met a few good people playing it)

Team Death Match : honestly its called "TEAM" death match... If you have a guy going 2 and 25 or what ever ya it is kind of the objective to kill people... he just happens to rush in like it is call of duty. Meh honestly I prefer it this way but that's my 2 cents