3rd person view with helicopter?

Can I, in multiplayer, when I'm just jumped in in a heli'. Can I do so I play in 3rd person view when I am in the heli'?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes. I think you have to press up on the d-pad to switch the view.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Wow really people don't read the manual or even look at the ingame control configuration... it says next to an illustration image of the game controller 'Toggle Camera' ... push down and it's the 'Rear View' but then who's looking back in the action of a Battle.

Kids!!!!!! out of 5 games there is no bfbc2?????? WTF

#2 Thank you. You gave me tha answer.

#3 Im sorry, I did'nt see it in the manual.

#4 If you did'nt know, it only shows the 5 recent played games.

I never read the manual!it took me until vietnam came out to figure out how to open my chute!

I never read the manuals either...I just figure crap out as I go...keep on asking questions OP...it's what the forums are for

I used to read the manuals when they were interesting. Now they're just a page saying "push up to move".

I liked it when manuals were full color and thick, stuffed with random story telling, character bios, and even some nifty information. I miss those...

Exactly! Also, did the forums just break? Again?

They're updating it a tiny bit. I notice there's not selection at the top since there's no drop-down menu. Now there are icons for popular posts and posts not read.