3rd person military shooters

ive been wondering for some time now if there will be any 3rd person shooters coming to xbox 360 or xbox one/720 in the near future  because i havnt seen many  and i think, a game like ghost recon future soldier could use a friend or an updated version to consoles  it has everything needed its just doesnt feel finished or it lacks in small doses but in a major way

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Tom Clancy's The Division coming Q1 next year is the first thing that comes to mind.

The Division comes Q1? I forgot to ask about that at GS today. They said Watch Dogs drops in July. Ill be getting The Division day 1 for sure

but does it have a multiplayer like call of duty and by that i mean TDM and objective game modes, plus its not very military, it looks more like a survival game in the future with certain gadgets ive seen from trailers

The next Rainbow 6.It started as a 360 game but they decided to go next gen with it.Also the next Metal Gear.

[quote user="TRU3 BaKeR"]

but does it have a multiplayer like call of duty and by that i mean TDM and objective game modes, plus its not very military, it looks more like a survival game in the future with certain gadgets ive seen from trailers

[/quote]The Division's gameplay should be reminiscent of GR: Future Soldier and Rainbow Six (which was a FPS/TPS hybrid). If that's the type of game you're looking for, your best bet would be the next Rainbow Six game or one of the current somewhat older two on Xbox 360.

If you haven't played it, (can't tell as your games are hidden) Spec Ops The Line is well worth a look. It's a little rough round the edges at times but it's a solid TPS with some basic squad mechanics. The story is better than most and the Dubai setting is a refreshing change, also it's no pushover even on normal. Decent game that's a decent challenge.

Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway is a great game... Has 3rd person moments.

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

Tom Clancy's The Division coming Q1 next year is the first thing that comes to mind.

[/quote]

Q4. 

m

Hey guys! this is your new gaming assistant. I only have a couple rule for questions: T through Mrated games only, i have to play them to know them, and finally, tips and tricks will be added to every of my replies. That is all for now!