3rd Party XBox One Music apps

Why no Music apps on Xbox One beside Xbox Music? Xbox 360 Has iHeartRadio, Vevo, and last.fm.
I used all 3 because they are free subscriptions and they were 30% of my Xbox 360's Live usage (Video apps 25%, Games 55%) 

I used iHeartRadio for live radio stations, Vevo for music videos, and Last.fm for all your music favorites played in one channel and music discovery!

Come on you guys (Development team), I thought your motto for the Xbox One's Design was "All-in-One" entertainment device. I bet any of you and gamers used any of these 3rd party music apps on their Xbox 360 or other platforms. 

I just want a confirmation if there is any plans on getting music apps real soon! plus if there is one, It would be cool using the Kinect for hand and voice gestures in those apps even the Smart-Glass interaction. If they release any of those apps, please make it Snapable or playable on background. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The apps for different services are created by those services themselves.  You would need to contact them to find out if there are plans to release an app for the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Finally Iheartradio and VEVO coming later this year

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.