3part game video preview comments

At first i was going to wait to get this game until christmas so i have time to play it, but *** it.  Im getting it the day it comes out cuz the walk through made me want to play so bad.  What did others think of the video? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah, i saw a bit of it before it was taken off.

what smoke is trying say that there was a 60 min one on youtube with the crowd and stuff in the back.

showed a little bit more.

Here are the 3 videos in case you've been living under a rock the last month.

Link

Yeah, Todd's commentary was different because the Quakecon demo was live. The YT/Dashboard video is pre-recorded.

The quake con conference. I couldn't remember which event it was. Thanks Tali. True with the crowd members, but i could have swore Todd howard said more,,,, plus he walks up to the water in the first i think 3 or 4 minutes. The official video that is removed.

The crowd was telling him to jump in the water, but todd howard laughed,  turned around ran back up the hill and thats when he ran into the wolves......

The Quake Con demo is the same as the one that they put up on their Youtube channel as well as the Marketplace, it just doesn't have crowd members yelling out "***" and "TEABAG HIM" in it.

here's what i'm talking about: [View:http://www.youtube.com/user/BethesdaSoftworks?feature=pvchclk#p/c/7139983F41BCED20]

no, there's an official one from bethesda on their youtube page, i haven't seen been on xbox in a while so i haven't seen the dahboard video, but i'd imagine the two versions are not very different.

With audio from the fans watching? He was at an event presenting the demo. Someone snuck a camera in a recorded about it. It's much longer than the demo on the dashboard.

not that hard. just go to bethesda's page and scroll down until you find them.