3d map?

Has someone created a 3d map somewhere online?  Its crazy how well every area is interconnected, so I think it would be amazing if you could observe the map as a 3d object that you could rotate, zoom in, and observe with.  Someone should make one of these....the 2d maps in my crappy stradegy guide just arnt cutting it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I hear you, a 3d map would come in handy with alot of things. Hopefully someone comes around to making it

Yea it would be cool even if it wasnt precise, but just a basic and simple layout.  Just to get an idea where everything is in relation to one another.

this is the only thing I could find.

[View:http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/file/view/JPMap3.jpg/248296503/JPMap3.jpg]

Not a 3d model, but that is a pretty sweet map though....

this is one of the most beautyful constructed city in games i ever see. just the intro when  the land was not dark you see all the beautyful and bright Kindom. i would like namco do a prequel game before demons souls when you have to ride  across all this kindom and land. before the darkness invade the land.

www.kouryakubo.com/.../TheCatacombs.html

I was looking for some maps, and I managed to stumble across this site. If it helps anybody, sweet. If not, well I tried.