3D game titles?

Hello

I have a 3D TV and I was looking for some games that allow you in the options to turn 3D on...

I know Black ops is one. I think I read that Crysis 2 is also one. But does anybody know anymore?

Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The new Sonic Generations game that is coming out will be in 3D.

www.eurogamer.net/.../2011-06-23-sonic-generations-xbox-360-demo-is-3d

You can d-load a demo from the XBL marketplace

Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao

or a PC with an Nvidia card.

if you really want to experince the best 3D u should get a Ps3

NBA 2K11 has 3D once you tweak the game's settings it works really well.  It has both "active" and "passive" 3D which means you can have 3D with any TV.  Passive are the cheap glasses with diff colored lenses.  Active means you need an actual 3D TV & the powered glasses.  On my Panasonic 3D with the powered glasses I set the game's intensity (in the 2K11 menu) to 38 and the depth to 88, and it worked really well.

I own a 3D set myself and Avatar is hands down the best 3D title yet. Best 3D visuals that is. The game itself is mediocre but the stereoscopic 3D is way better than black ops and crysis. The Avatar game allows you to adjust the 3D settings according to the size of your screen and the viewingdistance. The game looks spectacular in 3D, especially the wide open vistas

Crysis 2, Avatar, Batman AA and Black Ops is all I can think of. Future Solidier and SSX are planned 3D.

3D looks like a playing card anyway. Sorry for saying that but I just needed to get it off my chest.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Resident Evil: Revelations. Oh wait... You didn't mean 3DS?

ah so that means Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game Of The Year Edition, you can only wear red/green paper glasses then. thats a shame