360/PC comparison

I know comparisons of this nature are pretty pointless but still its an interesting little vid , and although not as detailed the XBox version is still fantastic

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgames.de%2FBattlefield-3-PC-221396%2FNews%2FBattlefield-3-Videos-zeigen-Operation-Guillotine-und-Effekte-im-Vergleich-mit-PC-und-Xbox-360-Version-845302%2F

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah saw this,no worries with either version.Happy days

the 4-5 year old ATI Raedon HD series card still does pertty well though. I think every knows that at this point in the console life cycle that a "next gen" game will look way better on a pc than a console.

I'm not complaining,I'm not getting it on PC and i know it will not disapoint on console.No worries.

^^^^

same, I have a couple friends telling me bf3 will SUCK on the xbox because pc has better grphics and plays with more people. Duh, thats how it is with almost every pc vs console game... bf3 will be a good game on xbox.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

^^^^

same, I have a couple friends telling me bf3 will SUCK on the xbox because pc has better grphics and plays with more people. Duh, thats how it is with almost every pc vs console game... bf3 will be a good game on xbox.

[/quote]

That gotta be lonewolfs then.. cus...

A teamplayer, would really prefer the easy party join, teamspeak of the Xbox.. I think.

I played 1000+ hours of battlefield 2, totally love that game.. but i never "really" could chat good with friends, Hell, i dont even had friends op pc to chat with. Xbox FTW in that case for sure.

I'm not really too bothered about this console/PC war thing,It won't really affect me as i won't get the PC version so i have nothing to compare.It would only bother me i think if i was buying both versions and it was noticeably worse on console.I'm sure it will be best FPS graphics to date so i'm happy.

"PC version will be better because it has 64 players!"

...I don't understand that logic. With that many players, it would be nothing but a cluster-*** of explosions, and you'd be dead before you respawned essentially.

Its not mate i played 64 player on the pc in BF2 , its fantastic!! Karkhand did get a little muddled though at the first flag , insane wasnt the word , but the other maps were amazing and HUGE. All that aside im looking forward to the x box version of BF3 :) mainly as i dont have a gaming pc anymore :/

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

"PC version will be better because it has 64 players!"

...I don't understand that logic. With that many players, it would be nothing but a cluster-*** of explosions, and you'd be dead before you respawned essentially.

[/quote]

Fine the PC will be better with 48 players or 32 players or 24 players happy?

I think the almost six year old xbox holds up pretty well.