360 Taken King 80153003 continious failure.

The title says it all but to better explain I don't give a flying rats booty about it or my 360 tbh my xbox one was down and I bought house of wolves twice for an early expansion pass that never got digitally vallidated and now I can't seem to buy the standalone version of taken king cause of error code 80153003. I searched the steps to fix error code 80153003 and repeat all steps mention to a maximum of 3 times. I go into destiny so I can purchase the stand alone version of taken king and there's error code 80153003 again so I repeat what I did before and in repetition which ruins immersion and fun with gaming bam another 80153003 being stuck at lvl 34 in destiny with bellow par gear and without my xbox one for eso I'm seriously about to be like that fat guy who miraculesly looses weight by dropping a fork(lost 215lbs in the past 2 years so fu if you want to complain about a single fact about being fat.) but in this case less money for microsoft/bungie when I drop the controller and go mac for eso so they can take my money without issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: