360 Herobrrine?

OK, lets get one thing clear, we have all heard the rumors of Herobrine on the 360. And I also know theres another post about Herobrine on this thing. But I'm not so scared of him killing me, but I'm scared of the thought of a stalker-he just watches you, and when you turn around... He is there and then... He dissapears. And the other day I swear I saw him. I know that Mojang wouldnt have put Herobrine in but 4j studios could have. Can someone do something to find out if he exists?

I dunno, inyerview the owner of 4j studios, do what you want. Just tell me!!!

Also I'm looking for 360 partners to play minecraft with.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

having a myth creature/character lurking throughout the game would be great imho. they need to put that one in there at some point.

This game already scares me enough as it is, I have a hard time sleeping at nite, god damn creepers! 

I wish he was in the game... Building pyramids, deleafing trees, creating tunnels.  Seems like he'd make my job a whole lot easier.  

Please, just stop this Herobrine nonsense. Do you know what hardcore MC players do? They review the code of the game to see what updates did. None of them have reported seeing anything resembling code for Herobrine or a similar entity. There's your proof, people who have meticulously read the code of the game.

oh let us console players have fun with it, jeez what a buzzkiller...

I think it would be really awesome if they did officially add him into the game. I already get a bit on edge when I'm out walking around in the dark with creepers, zombies, spiders, etc. chasing me. If I got into the safety of my house and see Herobrine staring at me in a dark corner, I would probably die lol.

Seriously I know most of this stuff, but people have seen him on 360, just not caught footage, besides who keeps a camera on all the time.

Let it go. He's not been added in any version.

Or maybe he has been there since the beginning....