360 gets Exclusive DLC

For 30 days.

Thoughts?  Its cool, but im tired of all this exclusive DLC crap. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they are stupide, so someone has to wait 30 days easy.

You sure? People these days tend to be very impatient... or is that exclusive to the road only?

doesn't really change my plan to buy it for ps3. i probably wont buy any dlc until the goty anyway.

Pfft, wow, thirty whole days.   Agreed with Bootstrap.  I really, REALLY hope "add-on pack" means full-blown expansion rather than the microtransactional "pretty clothes" like Biotronic Arts has become notorious for.  

xbox just gets it early not exclusive

that's all...

glad to see an American company

supporting an American company

and

ps3 has plenty of add ons that never come to the xbox

at  least every one is getting this

red dead redemption is an example

cannot edit

red dead got dlc that was never offered on the xbox and there are many other games as well

5 add ons the same size of Shivering Isles would be great.

I'll probably still end up getting it for PC since the DLCs will still find their way to other platforms, plus theres always the lovely little mods factor :p

I'm not sure if there will be more SI sized DLCs. I remember Bethesda saying something about how they'd rather make smaller DLC packs so they can shell them out faster and keep everyone satisfied (Although that was in regards to New Vegas). Personally I'd rather have the big DLCs though, SI was amazing.

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

I'll probably still end up getting it for PC since the DLCs will still find their way to other platforms, plus theres always the lovely little mods factor :p

I'm not sure if there will be more SI sized DLCs. I remember Bethesda saying something about how they'd rather make smaller DLC packs so they can shell them out faster and keep everyone satisfied (Although that was in regards to New Vegas). Personally I'd rather have the big DLCs though, SI was amazing.

[/quote]

I seen a interview where they said the DLC that is plan will be expansions in the line of the best ones from Fallout 3, but they will be bigger and less of them. I have watched to many Youtubes to find the link to it. That said it was an Dev interview.

hooray to dlc!!