343 Studios Will Have World Domination

Hey guys come tomorrow 343 studios will have Halo Reach. Bungie the  will no longer have anything to do with it. How do you guys  feel about that? I sat more power to 343.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'll see how it goes first before I light my riot torch.

I hope they take the Halo series back to what made it halo in the first place like they have said they will. I have a feeling they will make the series amazing again.

All the more power to them right?

If they consist of some of the original bungie staff doing what they do best.

Who are we to judge? Take a look at the Noble and Defiant map pack.

Crystal Clear rich, and full maps.

They gave it that "This is Halo" feel..

I trust them, but unlike the majority of Halo fans I liked where ODST and Reach were going. Master Chief and Cortana are awesome and all, but the Chief rarely talks and Cortana was always spitting out orders. In ODST for example you had the whole squad to play as and they all communicated with each other to build story.

Same thing with Reach. Sure the characters weren't all awesome as the Chief, but at least there were characters to feel for and relate to.Also I think the Noble pack was created by Bungie.

I wonder if you'll have to make an account on halo.xbox.com or a new 343i website of some sort, like you did on bungie.net. I already have a halo.xbox.com forums account but I wonder if they will make you make one for overall access and link your gamertag and WLID like you did on bungie.net.

I won't bother talking to randoms over there, I'll just stick around here.