320 GIG GOW 3 Console Bundle?

Is it worth it?  You get the OMEN skins, two GOW 3 Controllers, 320 GIG Xbox with custom sounds.. I mean I am about to order this and cant see why this is not the most epic console bundle Xbox has ever offered?

Just one thing I am unsure off, I heard the 320 GIGs wasn't a real 320 GIG's worth of memory and that some of it is stored for the Kinect?  Confirm/Deny?

Is it a real 320 GIG Memory, thanks ahead of time for your help/comments.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you are looking for a great starting console, that Gears 3 LE console is a great start. Great looking, comes with a good game, bonus content, 320 gig HDD, and two controllers. The price seems fair to me.

I think it is...but I was about to upgrade to the slim anyway. So I'm waiting for that.

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]

Just one thing I am unsure off, I heard the 320 GIGs wasn't a real 320 GIG's worth of memory and that some of it is stored for the Kinect?  Confirm/Deny?

[/quote]

Well no hard drive really has the storage it says it does. It's probably 316 gigs. But that will be the same on a 250.

It's definitely worth it if you were planning on getting a new Xbox. Anyone who doesn't need a new one that buys it is foolish, though.

I only bought my 360 slim last year but i'm trading it in and buying one of the gears consoles. cause i'm a big gears fan so have to have it

I dont really need a new one, but I dont see how anyone could pass up this deal.

I want it. But I dont need it.

Its actually a great deal.  If you were to buy all seperate which you cant because its a 320gb hd you would have to get the 250gb xbox which is the next best thing, then you would spend $299.99 for that + $69.99 for the Gears controller +$59.99 for Gears 3 and you wouldn't have the 320gb Hard Drive, the Omen skins, or the cool graphics.  So its a great deal, you are spending less money then if you bought seperate and getting a lot more.  It will also hold its value a lot better than a standard xbox.

My old 120GB console has been giving me the Open Tray error occasionally for a while now so when I saw this bundle, I jumped on it.  The only downside is I know if I wait until the holidays, I can get it cheaper.  

Just before Halo Reach came out I got the RROD. I bought the Reach console bundle which is the same kind of deal as the Gears one and I've been happy with it. The S model of the Xbox is so quiet, doesn't get to hot and looks a lot sleeker in my TV console.

If you were gonna upgrade to S then this looks like a sweet deal but don't get it just for the sake of it - Microsoft wont lay awake at night crying about it, they have $100 bill tissues anyways.