320 GB Drive for $129.00

[quote]If you're running out of hard-drive space on your Xbox 360, Microsoft is here to help. Later this month, the company will be selling a 320 GB hard drive for the console. Previously, you'd have to buy a special hardware bundle to get that much storage space.

The hard drive retails for $129.99, inexplicably including a download code for LucasArts' LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/10/11/microsoft-now-selling-320-gb-hard-drive-separately.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Because thats a game everyone wants.

stil lcant beleive the ridiculous prices for such a small amount of storage.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Because thats a game everyone wants.

[/quote]Pfft.  It's a free game. 

Why when you can get 250 for 40$?

Such a rip off that is what I hate about Microsoft. For 80$ you can buy 1TB of memory and of course they won't allow you to use all that space on the xbox.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Ill stick with my 250 for now, and when I start running low Ill just delete my installed games

Yeah I am no where near filling my 250 up yet.

I have a 250 gig and it is more than enough for me. I installed all of my games and still have plenty of space. IMHO 320 gigs is overkill.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Such a rip off that is what I hate about Microsoft. For 80$ you can buy 1TB of memory and of course they won't allow you to use all that space on the xbox.

[/quote]And it really makes no sence to me since forcing people to spend insane amounts of money on storage has a negative effect on marketplace sales. What is more profitable? Selling over priced map packs, movies and On Demand games to everybody or selling an over priced hard drive to only a small amount of that consumer base? I mean the only people really buying the HDD are the people who didnt do their homework before making their purchase.

Its also pretty sad to think that a 200.00 Xbox 360 has less storage than a 10 year old Xbox 1.