32 players on consoles

i think we should get 32 players on consoles instead of 24 its only 8 more people couldnt lag up things to bad and make the gameplay way better its only 2 more squads in the games. they give us these huge map and ton of vechicals but with only 12 bad guys it hard to run into people half the time and when you do its usually just 1 or 2 guys way off in the distance and when vechicals come into play half your team will be in tanks and jets so there just be around 6 people on foot running, that doesnt seem right with 32 players it would be a bit better cuz the people in vechicals would not be even to the number on people on foot, and this will happen cuz there probs 1 or 2 jets on each side thats 2-4 people right there then the tanks and apc and what not its dumb when like 60% of people in the game are in vechicals its just not fun it should be like 10%, 32 player would make the game wayy beter, in so many ways with 24 players most people will be buying it for the pc instead so they can truly feel what bf3 is post to be like, thing of it this way 24 players is like a quater of the players in pc so 32 players on console would be good and it still only half of whats on pc its not fair but 32 should be the min and dice and ea say this is only happening cuz the bandwhith ms and sony are giving them...its bull we need 32 players

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

make it 40, its ONLY 8 more people...............

You should buy it for the pc then. You will have more players but the maps will be even bigger so I think you will have the same problem.

i really wish you could paragraph on here , thats a proper wall of text!!  ;)

OP got a point though..Its the only thing that worries me in BF3. I know there wont be 32 players.. but with that much verhicles in a map, there will only be 3 ppl each team to capture a flag. I hope this wont be a game full of Heavy Metal maps.. WAY TO BIG, for only 12 vs 12.

-

But then again, like i stated before, i trust DICE..

I think the air vehicles that will take the most people away from the fight is the helos. If there is an attack helo and a "Little Bird" for the US. And then the Russian have a MI-28 HAVOC and a Z11-W that would be more people in a helo than the jets. You would have 4-8 people in the helos. After those numbers, I would lobby for larger rooms.

I think there should be 40 jets, 40 tanks, and 40 helos.

Thirty-two would've be nice for console. Too bad they couldn't make it work, but I'm more worried with the gameplay itself after the beta.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

Per team, I should add.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

There should be something like BF1943 coral sea in the game...

^^Whats that? (and I was being sarcastic), but Dom started it.