30 Year old Classic comes to Arcade... with a twist

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzWEduxThs]

For all the Kinect haters.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I always enjoyed watching people play this in the arcade, but being 6 years old, I was no good and never made it past the first few screens. It was the only 50 cent per credit game in the arcade (at the time) too... so I stuck to Q*Bert and Tron.

I was about the same age and back then it was the most expensive arcade game around to play in NZ. Most were 20 cents or 40 cents, I think this one was the only one that was a dollar a credit.

I almost dropped $10 for this when it came out on the PS3 just for nostagia alone. Then I found it for my ipod for 99 cents...

I'm curious about a kinect version; people who had memorized all the sequences still got tripped up on responsive joysticks and the arcade cabinet. How can kinect handle a game that demanded such wild twitch reflexes?

Don't care for this game haha. I had it on nes back then and I never got far. But then again i was very young maybe I would join a bit more. But after watching the trailers i'm still not getting warm from it. So i'll leave this one out of my collection.

It's a shame that it's for Kinect only.

Seems a controller is also an option.

-Jim

yeah it kind of says that in... the first 30 seconds

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

It's a shame that it's for Kinect only.

[/quote]

It's a shame when people don't watch the linked video.