Enjoy the footage.

[Basic]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

inb4 haters saying "herpaderp that's not Resident Evil! Blah blah, gameplay, blah blah RE4 ruined the entire franchise."

Looks lame; I'll just have to wait for Resident Evil 6.

If my friends decide to get it, then I'll be definitely trying it out.

Yes god forbid you'd have to play a game solo, OMG end of the world.

Thanks OP.  Looks pretty cool.

I will NEVER understand why they went from the brilliant Resident Evil 4 and 5 style of play to this generic crap. It looks awful. It pretty much looks like Vampire Rain with 4 player co-op.

@Man.  If this was the only RE game coming out, I'd be raging.  We're getting 5 RE games in a relatively short amount of time.  RE Raccoon, RE 6, RE 4 remake, RE Code V, and RE Revelations.  Revelations is the one I'm most excited for.  A previewer said the game is a throwback to the old ways which brings back fan favorite enemies.  The videos I've seen makes it look like it plays like RE4 with the old ways of exploration/puzzles.  

I'm surprised no one jumped on you for saying RE5 had brilliant style lol.  I'm so sick of the "I'm old school RE and you're not" flame wars.  If this thread keeps going it will most likely turn into one of those.  

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Yes god forbid you'd have to play a game solo, OMG end of the world.

[/quote]

It's been probably a year now since my friends and I have played online together. We all have work and school, so we barely have time to play anything together online unless we have a good game we'd like to play together. RE:ORC can be that game since we are big RE fans. So yeah, God forbid that I'd like to enjoy a new game with my friends! OMG Armageddon.

I wasn't expecting much, but I never thought it would look that bad.  Good news is my expectations are so low that it won't disappoint.  

Looking forward to RE4 and CV though.

Wow that looked pretty horrible. Ah well ill be waiting for RE 6.