3 things that need to be fixed ASAP

1) Spawns, i know every cod has this issue but this time its freaking annoying. a enemy shouldn't spawn in the place i just spawned only 2 sec later.

2) Spec Ops match making. it's slow and doesn't always work

3) Some guns need to be tweaked ex. Type 95

there's probably some other LEGIT things that need to be changed feel free to add any

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love my Type 95 w/ Rapid Fire.

1) I agree. The spawns are the worst in this game than any other CoD.

2) I don't know about that because I have not tried matchmaking in spec ops.

3) I don't think so. They're fine even the Type 95.

I just want a better spawning system, but I don't think we'll be getting that anytime soon.

What game type are you guys playing? I play TDM and Domination and I've never had spawn problems in nearly any CoD title.

FFA though you will have enemies spawn near you.

Fix Southpaw/tactical...sprint and crouch are reversed. Can you imagine such a stupid decision?

The spawns are an issue. How many times have a killed a guy just to have him spawn behind me 10 seconds later.

Not sure about the two other points.  

Yeah the spawns are really bad on Domination. Other game types it's not that bad.

Different COD...  Same complaints about spawns

I don't think spawns will ever be fixed. Every CoD game gets the same complaint. If they could fix it, you think they would of by now. It's annoying, but you just have to get used to it.

I really havent paid much attention on other modes, but in ffa it appears to spawn you within about 5 feet of where someone died.

Almost every time I spawn I see a body fall right in front of me.... sometimes it appears to have been my own.

At least the spawns aren't as terrible as bf3 team deathmatch spawns... You can literally spawn on top of an enemy at the start of the game. So they're at least tolerable to me.

As for nerfing guns.. I'd hate to see guns ruined. I don't want a balanced game. If it were balanced, what would the point be of ranking up? You could use the first gun you get  all the way through. I think there should be improvements at least part of the way through.