3 Reasons why BF3 won't beat MW3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Doesn't matter to me as I play both.

COD will be the big seller, no doubt, but releasing early will help BF3 sells. Ill probably get BF3, but the newest COD will be mine for sure, two different game experiences as well.

A niche commmunity:

Of idiots.

Strategic gameplay:

That doesn't cater to idiots.

Marketing:

Which idiots eat up and assume makes a game good.

Sick article, bro.

Well that does sum it up as both games are good and they can not be compared even though BF3 fans insist on comparing them and the call COD fans idiots lol.The point is that BF3 has the smallest fan base of the two games even if they seem to have the loudest voice.So COD will be said to have an unfair advantage and their ad campaigns will be said to be overpowered..30 fps is no issue in a game like BF3 however in a game as fast paced as COD its would be horrible. Again you can't compare the games but again certain fans insist you can and everyone else are idiots. well if worse comes to worst only one of these games could be released as a special edition Risk board game ;)Actually what it really only comes to is which game you will buy first and thats only up to you to decide.and regardless the BF franchise will never make up for the 75 million copy difference in sales with BF3 alone

i don`t understand why people seem to think everyone can only choose to buy one of them.

the vast majority of people will end up buying them both at some point,or at least having a go on a friends copy

i personally will go for bf3 FIRST as i am bored with cod just lately ,but once the price drops im sure i will buy the other one too at some point.

1. It's Cod
  2. It's Cod
  3. It's Cod

That was easy.

Exactly but It won't end there 2 months from now they will battle which console either one is better on and then about the perks and then about weapons and the about ..........lol I suspect BF sales will be highest on the PC version because that's what BF was made for in the first place and the only platform it will perform in its full glory

I dont care, I'm getting both games.

^

/thread.