3 hrs = 16%

i have no idea what the deal is. every other map pack i was able to dl in a few short minutes. i had to stop it after i saw that i have only downloaded 16% after 3 hours. anyone else having this issue? i did a hard line reboot of my modem and even called xbox in which no surprise here was a waste of time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

microsoft/treyarch/Qwest and the community better hope it starts working otherwise i will have no choice but to start binge drinking johnny walker black. you dont want to see what happens next. especially if a phone is near and i make a few choice calls/rants to my congressman

probably so many people downloading at the same time slowing it down.

[quote user="x Jacks Colon x"]

microsoft/treyarch/Qwest and the community better hope it starts working otherwise i will have no choice but to start binge drinking johnny walker black. you dont want to see what happens next. especially if a phone is near and i make a few choice calls/rants to my congressman

[/quote]

Just imagining you complaining to a congressman about black ops made me burst out laughing.

maybe has something to do with an earthquake and east coast USA is the most wired place in the world, but who knows.

Go you! Stand up! fight for your cause! be a hero! in the meantime we will keep playing moon.

BTW johnny walker black? you are cheap.

i got a kid now so no longer can afford blue. btw its downloaded...ur safe for now america

Ha, bad internet. Mine downloaded in about 20-30 minutes