2GB patch due out Dec 6th

http://www.enterbf3.com/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well the patch includes B2K which is 1.9GB so it will be larger than 1.9GB. So I am fine.

I hope not! Even though there is alot of bugs, but the new dashboard is coming today aswell, my internet is being really slow lately!

I read some of the things getting adjusted. Xbox could really use with some of that goodness. For real bruv.

Ive read theyre waiting for the new XBOX dashboard to come out before they release the Battlefiled3 patch.

Well, PC just had a 3-4GB update. So, there's no telling until we get it.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

We may still get it. I know PS3 gets BtK tomorrow but back on BC2, I think (could be wrong), the big update in preparation for Vietnam came out before it was released.

[/quote]

Yeah, that is what happened with Nam. But with the new dashboard update set for later today sometime. I don't think that they would put out the patch/early B2K update the same day. I would bet on maybe later in the week or definitely next Tuesday.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

PC update.

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

Yeah, that is what happened with Nam. But with the new dashboard update set for later today sometime. I don't think that they would put out the patch/early B2K update the same day. I would bet on maybe later in the week or definitely next Tuesday.

[/quote]It doesn't work like that. The problem is Microsofts Certification process. It takes 2-3 weeks minimum and it fails for any reason it has to go through the same process again. So seeing as the 360 still doesn't have the first patch, you can assume it failed cert the first time or they want to submit both patches at once. 

[/quote]

Or, it's just taking longer. After all, we're getting a new dashboard update with new features and all that jazz that they have to put up here, so I'm sure they have their hands full with that. Patches for games will probably be put up after the dashboard update. They could easily have just wanted to hold off until that was out of the way, just in case it may mess with it.

[/quote]

I am very aware on how the MS Cert process works. I think we all learned that with the beta release and other games most of us have played. I was just pointing out that it might now happen today because of the dashboard update(now it might happen today). But anyway, we could have the update anytime between now and 12/13.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@Riven57, You now can apply to be an Ambassador as long as you don't have any issues with XBPLET. This all changed with the addition of the Chat program located on the Support page on this website. It is just an easier way to get some users involved and get their questions answered quickly. Also, unless you can see the other person's profile on the console. The one on their gamecard only stands for the number of posts he has written, not the number of years they have been on the forums.

We may still get it. I know PS3 gets BtK tomorrow but back on BC2, I think (could be wrong), the big update in preparation for Vietnam came out before it was released.

I'm pretty sure this is still just for the PS3.

It's for PC.