28 and not a day older.....

Today's the big 2-8 for me.....and it's all downhill from here.  Enjoy your youth......because one day you wake up and it's gone. 

On a side note:  I took my kids to a parade today!  However, my little girl is only 2 years old and she freaked out when the fire trucks and police cars came through blazing their sirens and lights.  trolololol    parenthood is priceless......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Jesus man! You only turned 28 not 68. 28 's not downhill. You're still wet behind the ears. You're only as old as you THINK you are.

Sigh, you act like it's the end of the world.

Simma down neh.....I know I'm not that old.   /sarcasm

28 ......... old?

I have a child that age ................. along with a 3 year old and 4 more in between, and 4 grandkids. (note the "tired" part of my gt)

Happy birthday ......... and yes  ...... parenthood is priceless  ........

OP can haz cookie :)

[quote user="a tired old guy"](note the "tired" part of my gt)[/quote]

yes...there is truth behind this.  

[quote user="a tired old guy"]Happy birthday[/quote]

thanks old guy

Dang you a grandpa.

Im only 19 and i feel old :(

im 20 get at me victoria dating a hot sexy 21 year old ahaha.

My father-in-law (who's in his 70's) once told me something regarding his son talking about the aches and pains of growing old.  It just as well could have been me, as I am about the same age as his son.

He said the big difference in his old age complaints and his son's .... was that he had as much aches and pains in his little finger than his son could have in his whole body.

A scary thought .......... but reality