$2.50 to spend on a game

I've got $2.50 of in store credit. Which game would you recommend?

• Dead Rising
  • Forza 2
  • Fable II
  • Bad Company
  • Strangle Hold
  • Viva Pinata
  • GR: AW
  • Prey
  • Army of Two (dollars)
  • Prince of Persia
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Oblivion
  • Lost Planet
  • GR: AW 2
  • Perfect Dark: Zero
  • Stunt Man: Ignition
  • Bionic Commando

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Out of the ones you mention i'd say either Forza 2, Dragon Age, Lost Planet or GRAW 2.

Prey is an excellent title too.

But to be honest with you, i don't buy pre-owned games, so i personally would not buy any of them, but that's just me, nothing wrong with pre-owned games.

VIVA PINATA is great. But there is no other achievements other then the 50 achievements come with it. But if you not into kid games. I then would say FORZA 2.

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

VIVA PINATA is great. But there is no other achievements other then the 50 achievements come with it. But if you not into kid games. I then would say FORZA 2.

[/quote]Viva Pinata is a great game, but it is an aquired taste...

None really. I'd get maybe stranglehold for my kid.  Dead rising is ok.. But after awhile I kinda got bored of it. But for 2.50 what the hell.

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

[/quote]Viva Pinata is a great game, but it is an aquired taste...

[/quote]

So true.

Strangle hold actually looks pretty fun. 3:35 especially.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgdhuhCVis]

Lmao. Yeah he liked all that bullet time matrix type stuff. He pulled off some pretty cool moves when I was watching him play the demo.

If you don't care about gaining all the achievements I would recommend G.R.A.W 1 and 2. Both are better then GRFS.

you haven't played any of those? I say red faction guerrilla, its like mercenaries... oblivion is awesome but get the GOTY edition.

I actually had a lot of fun with Dead Rising once you're used to it or on your first playthrough you can spend a few hours killing the zombies in the tunnels with the cars and unlock the mega blaster which makes it a bit easier.

-

Also in my opinion I'd stay away from Bionic Commando as a lot of the games on that list are a lot better.