2200 Microsoft Points. What shall I buy?

Hi people of zeh internet,

I recently bought 4200 microsoft points of which 2100 of them went on my account. I bought the new Black Ops map pack and I changed my name which has left me with 100 and still another 2100 microsoft points card to spend. I don't know what to spend these on and I don't really want to waste them on Arcade games.

I have both Black Ops map packs and my friends have told me the Modern Warfare 2 map packs aren't worth it.

Games I have (well those I can remember off the top of my head):

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Call of Duty 5 World at War, Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 7 Black Ops.

FIFA 11, 10.

Gears of War 2

Halo 3

Orange Box

Assassins' Creed II, Assassins' Creed Brotherhood

Fable II

Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Thanks

Ash :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

theres this game called "What Can I Buy With 2200" on the indie games at the moment, go buy that

It's a shame you don't want to 'waste' your points on arcade games.  They trump add-ons a lot of the time.

I don't know how you can have Gears of War 3.  If you mean Gears of War 2 I'd suggest the all-fronts pack.

Er, I meant 2 fail typo. :D Also I don't mean waste. But there's some retarded games I've wasted MSP on in the past.

Sorry to be picky but, I don't see the point in Avatar Props because they don't give me enjoyment. ;)

I know you said no Arcade games but there are some awesome games on the XBLA. I would go with:

Castle Crashers

Limbo

Geometry Wars 2

Super Meat Boy

Trials HD

Failing that you could try the AC II DLC.

Thank you :) Ill check them out.

Oh and the two Banjo-Kazooie games on XBLA are brilliant. The graphics are a little dated but the gameplay is as good now as it was back then. Pretty big games for not a lot of money too.

Are the Fallout games worth the money and what are they about? And if I do get them should I get Fallout 1-3 before I get New Vegas?

You can't get Fallout 1 or 2 on the 360. You can get Fallout 3 though and it stands as a lone game (so you need no knowledge of the first two games). Fallout 3 was great, it's a first person RPG set in a post apocalyptic world. The game is pretty vast and will keep you going for a long time.