2/1/2014 FREEZING!

I'm getting major freezing problems today really wanted to play BF4 for appreciation month anyone else having issues or is there a workaround that anyone knows about?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

try deleting the last patch.  if that clears it up, there's your problem.  

I am too!  I like this game too, just becoming such a hassle to play!  I know its comparing apples to oranges, but BF3 runs a lot smoother!

I deleted all the updates cleared the cache and re downloaded them from my DL history (because the updates aren't in marketplace for some reason.) Like to add that update #5 isn't in my history just 1,2,3,4, and 6 might be a MS problem lol, lets see what happens.

[quote user="BL4CKOUT 30"]

I deleted all the updates cleared the cache and re downloaded them from my DL history (because the updates aren't in marketplace for some reason.) Like to add that update #5 isn't in my history just 1,2,3,4, and 6 might be a MS problem lol, lets see what happens.

[/quote]You only need the latest update it includes the previous update fixes and any new ones, that's why each update is bigger than the one before.

[quote user="mr funknuts"]

[/quote]You only need the latest update it includes the previous update fixes and any new ones, that's why each update is bigger than the one before.

[/quote]

In general thats true, but I don't think that's completely the case here.  

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you needed the other updates then the game would tell you and would prompt you to download them, BF3 had some dlc mixed in with the updates but those were on the marketplace and were a lot bigger in size. Anyway i only have the latest update and everything seems to work ok

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you needed the other updates then the game would tell you and would prompt you to download them, BF3 had some dlc mixed in with the updates but those were on the marketplace and were a lot bigger in size. Anyway i only have the latest update and everything seems to work ok

[/quote]

No offense, but how would you know?  I'm just trying to figure it out myself and looking for reliable info.  Isn't there a very large update - more than a gig - thats required at the beginning of the game?  that one's not rolled in to this last one.  

I also suffered quite a lot of dashboarding,and gamesave corruptet on the first day after the latest patch#6. I had like 4-5 gamesaves corruptet in the first 3-4 hours. That was pretty bad. I also found I had problems sprinting. Like you almost couldent keep  running, but since then I havent really exp anything. could be that it was so early in the day. Very few matches to choose from in the euro region. Its not the first time i'v exp issues at that time of day. Sometimes it seems like all you do is load up the game, dashboard, gamesave corruptet. I'v sometimes had to load up the game 3-4 times before I even get startet. That was a while back. Things are diffrent now. Not really LoL

I do know that there optional but I was wondering if I needed all those updates myself I'm going to keep them on until I here more info on it, I haven't had any freezing problems besides Dawnbreaker which always froze on me anyway thank you  for advice guys.

i have been freezing on Hanian Resort lately, it is driving me nuts.