210 kills in one game? Cheated?

i find it ridiculous that someone can get 210 kills without cheating somehow even on this map. but anyway, personally i think this should get looked over by treyarch to prevent future games like this, its ot unfair to the other team unless they're helping him do this

GT is (karmatiize) this player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H47CAdQh4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks like boosting to me.

I didn't even know Nuketown was in the Demo rotation.

[quote user="Mufasa iz King"]

i find it ridiculous that someone can get 210 kills without cheating somehow even on this map. but anyway, personally i think this should get looked over by treyarch to prevent future games like this, its ot unfair to the other team unless they're helping him do this

GT is (karmatiize) this player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H47CAdQh4

[/quote]Wern't you the same player showcasing your stats and telling everyone about how good you are? I sense a hypocrite.

well i can see how much skill it takes to rack up that many kills pretty much a flaw in the game when there is no spawn protection those peeps didnt even have a chance they spawned and died. looks like a game i woulda left

Well it looks like you have a challenger.  I wonder if you can get 210 kills in capture the flag.

Let's just put aside for a second the fact that you can't:

A)Post youtube links

B)Post other members gamertags on the forums

It's easy to prove someone is boosting in black ops. Look at their recent games/stats. If they're playing with the same people and getting free kills/ridiculous scores. Of course, you know this, because you have been caught boosting. If you're so sure he's a cheat then report him in game.

If you're going to accuse someone, why not show actual proof? This video doesn't tell anyone anything. It just leaves people to guess. How is not possible to get over 200 kills on nuketown by abusing killstreaks spread over 20 minutes?

[View:http://i56.tinypic.com/2wfve5s.jpg]

If this is an online demolition match, then why is he getting 100 points per kill? Fishy...

This clip is from the temporary Nuke town 24/7 playlist on a double EXP weekend. On any demolition game, the spawn points for each team are "fixed" which, unfortunately, allows for maximum spawn killing. Other gametypes like deathmatch and domination have dynamic spawning, which gives players a higher chance of finding a safe place to hide. Demolition does not.

From experience, Ive gotten 86 kills in the first round of demolition offense. I can see this 210 kills possible to obtain. (I prefer dogs over gunship though). Run ghost pro with a silenced weapon and pick off enemies to get your black bird, chopper gunner and attack dogs. Of course my nuketown game loses the host (he's tired of getting killed) and everything disconnects, which did not allow me to recover the film.

Anyways bottom line, fixed spawns on nuketown lead to triple digit kills.

Still breaking forum rules I see. Not only posting Youtube links but listing actual gamertags. Will you ever learn?

This doesn't look like Xbox or PS3. Crosshairs move like a mouse very quickly and very precise down to every little movement. Hmmph!

Probably Demo spawn boosting (friend help, not just randoms). Ive played with guys that get like 120 or so every game in Demo when we could trap the other team, but never saw them over 200, plus it got old really fast playing Demo. there would be like 4 host migratations due to everyone quitting out and I dont really blame them.