200% WASTED!!!!!!

During double XP weekend, I used a 200% boost.  Guess what happened.  Xbox balancing kept sticking me on the losing unbalanced team.  I would switch lobbies, and the next game AGAIN. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It gets worse:  When I realized that I was no longer getting the double XP boost either.  Then, the crowning glory.  My friend, who I routinely out score, who did the same thing, was ending up on the winning team, getting his double XP, AND, had leapfrogged past me several levels, after having been trailing behind.  
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I felt so screwed by this balancing and XP fail, I had to rage quit and go post this.  

Xbox.  Screw you AND the horse you rode in on. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome to online gaming. Ever play cod?  99% of the gameyou get into either end mid gameor your thrown in a match 30 seconds from game end on the loosing side....just for the lobby to close.

The good thing is that even if your team is being a bunch of morons you can still rack up tons of points. Numerouse games today have been laggy kill camping stupid teamte filled matches. I didnt quite and I still got about an average of 4-5k a game....in the end buddy, you only hurt yourself

i thought he was talking about cod-whats all that gibberish about-just play and be happy it works at all

join a squad and get a party-its been keeping my crew together-seems to work pretty well actually

LOL this guy reminds of this kid

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9vsIR9t7E]

I was in a party, and a squad, with friends.  But it kept putting me on the other side the next match. The other side with only 8 members.  To my friends and their 12.  Over and over it kept doing this to me.

I'm just this guy. Ya know?

autobalance does suck-it does it to all of us sometimes-just have fun and try to kill your friends-preferably in db ways, i like to tank snipe myself, takes practice but i been doin it for yrs

^I like to do the exact same thing especially taking their dogtags.

[quote user="Omicron Reaper"]

Welcome to online gaming. Ever play cod?  99% of the gameyou get into either end mid gameor your thrown in a match 30 seconds from game end on the loosing side....just for the lobby to close.

The good thing is that even if your team is being a bunch of morons you can still rack up tons of points. Numerouse games today have been laggy kill camping stupid teamte filled matches. I didnt quite and I still got about an average of 4-5k a game....in the end buddy, you only hurt yourself

[/quote] At least in COD you don't have to wait ten minutes to get into another game after leaving one.. BF likes to load, then load some more then save, then load and load once more. I must say that's one thing I do like better about COD I don't have to see a black loading screen only to load another screen that says loading. As far as getting stuck with morons on your team, you can always switch squads unless they're a private squad or everyone just sucks. Usually you have at least one decent squad on a team.

Yea i used my 200xp bonus and literally 1 match later the servers went down and i lost the rest of my 1 hour with it, i love battlefield but im pissed off with all these issues

ummm the boosts only count down during actual play time theres no way you lost your 200% boost because the severs went down ... and there has not been 1 time sence relese that ALL severers have been down so im calling BS ^^^^