20 mins of Titanfall Multiplayer Campaign Footage

Pretty neat  minus the older graphics...man i wish they were forza/battlefield 4 graphics(minus the glitches/frame drops) with titan bots/monsters.  Not sure if this was posted already but here it is. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQxoSj-eTI

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh my god, shut up about the graphics already.

Cannot wait to get my hands on this game!

Graphics don't look too bad for a last console generation game.

The texture s look pretty good. Especially for your gun

Doesn't seem like there is a lot of weapon variety. I know there are some special weapon unlocks from burn cards though.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

@camaro..you dont like it dont look at it...thats what people think so thats what people say..deal with it.

I just watched the trailers on my X1.....  graphic wise ...... top drawer... I'm really not sure where these graphic issue come into play??  unless you have a sub standard tv. It is so amazingly crisp and clear on my Samsung. Very easy to see the difference between my 360 and X1.

I agree 100% king!

The main reason people gripe about the numbers is because they are there ..If we were never told what "P" it was running none of us would be saying boo about it ..

Maybe some of these guys need a calibration disc or better yet ,hire a pro to do it .Everything and anything going through my Xbox one to my TV looks fabulous !!

Finally someone says it. I've been thinking that for a while now.

actually no..i was watching those videos in high def on a 22" widescreen computer monitor...you cannot honestly tell me those graphics are anywhere on par with battlefield 4 or forza...if you think that then you need your eyesight checked.  The graphics are cartoonish looking and there is no denying that...even the critics are coming out saying it...if you want to be a blind fanboy then by all means be just that but dont be mad when nobody takes your opinion or statements seriously because you never can look at things from a different angle....and i've been thinking that for a while now.