2 things

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry mate, I can't help as your post is blank, so I don't know what you're saying.

[quote user="iNm4Te sHaGgie"]

[/quote]

I agree

Well if you had the money, why did you just pick the game up?  I mean, afterall, it's not that expensive.  And sure, it's a great game but we cannot tell you if it will be all you imagined it will be.  However, that doesn't mean it won't impress at all.  You see, most of us out here play games for fun.  So if that's what you're going for then I think all is well in the world.

And as for your second question, I think you really should.  There is much more to be desired.  Don't sell yourself short, and always remember... Don't go chasin' waterfalls.

[What is the question you wanted to ask?]

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"][What is the question you wanted to ask?]

[/quote] I thought it was like the "spoiler hint" thing, like LOL AT UR SKILL did, where someone writes in light gray and you have to drag your mouse over it to see it.

We need Detective Cole to find the hidden reply in this thread.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

Well if you had the money, why did you just pick the game up?  I mean, afterall, it's not that expensive.  And sure, it's a great game but we cannot tell you if it will be all you imagined it will be.  However, that doesn't mean it won't impress at all.  You see, most of us out here play games for fun.  So if that's what you're going for then I think all is well in the world.

And as for your second question, I think you really should.  There is much more to be desired.  Don't sell yourself short, and always remember... Don't go chasin' waterfalls.

[/quote]

Yeah, I agree, so what if it's a bit old, it's still a great game after all, hell, I still play it, and for a tenner I think it was a bargain. Should have got it. But then again you might see it somewhere else for the same price or cheaper, and if you do, be sure to get it this time.

I'd actually hold off the second one for a while, it seems a bit over the top to me anyway, maybe if you really think you want it so much,but if you are on a knife edge I'd be falling on the side of no, just stick with what you got, and as they say, if it aint broke, don't fix it (or replace it entirely in your case)

[quote user="iNm4Te sHaGgie"]

[/quote]

Maybe the repo man came and grabbed his PC at the last moment.  Or perhaps he was hit by an asteroid?  Today is the end of all days after all.

Maybe it's because I'm a complete and total NEWB, but I'm SO CONFUSED right now! :(

Yeah man, I agree and be sure to place all your bets on Duke next time, he's a sure winner.