2 questions about multiplayer

For one, why is it that I can only see my emblem once in a while and not every match!? Second, what am I doing wrong... I get about 8-12 kills every game. (wanted) but I always end up in like 3rd or 4th to people with like 4 or 5  kills. I understand you are rewarded for stealthy patient kills but every time I wait for the kill, it gets stolen or I end up getting stunned. It seems if I dont run around like an idiot I get zero kills, Can anyone help me out? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you run around then you will need a lot of kills to get enough points to be on the leader boards. It is easier in Revelations to get stealth kills than in Brotherhood. Watch the meter next to your target's portrait. Once all three bars are full you are ready to get maximum stealth points. You don't have to stalk them closely to build up the meter.

It happens. Just keep at it, build your level and buy better perks, abilities, etc. The poison vial coupled with the x2 loss bonus gives you one of the best scores per kill that I've found. When all the other guys are running and roof jumping, just chill, they're only getting 100-150 a kill. I can get 350 almost every time without using abilities.

[quote user="Tycho Cell"]

It happens. Just keep at it, build your level and buy better perks, abilities, etc. The poison vial coupled with the x2 loss bonus gives you one of the best scores per kill that I've found. When all the other guys are running and roof jumping, just chill, they're only getting 100-150 a kill. I can get 350 almost every time without using abilities.

[/quote]

This is what I do. I try to stay hidden and wait for them to start running. lol, I don't care if someone kills me, I'll kill'em back with revenge! lol.

The best thing about the mindless runners is that even if they do kill me, 9 times out of 10 I get the honourable death netting a nice 100 points. Feels even better when they only get 100 - 150 points for killing me.

Touche I must try this approach

The stealthier you play, the more like an NPC, the more points and bonuses you'll get.

How to get more for a kill - try your best to raise the metter at least to Silent to get 200+ points( 300 in total for the kill ), better if you manage to do it Incognito. Yeah, you can either use guns or poison( it's preferable not to waste the poison on a notorious player if you see that there are other guys looking for him cause there is quite a high chance he's gonna get intercepted ).

I also use other tricks to raise my bonuses. Once I ended with 5 kills and 10 deaths 1st in Wanted with like 6500 points just because I killed my prays Incognito+Focus+Hidden+Poison and some other bonuses and stuns, the kill score is 750 and 950 with poison, but I got more a couple of times( that was actually in Brotherhood :) :P ), but in Revelations it's even easier because stealthy players are rewarded even more this time around.

Usually to get the Focus bonus when it's possible , just throw a smoke bomb being near your target. You'll not get stunned, you'll get the focus+incognito+poison if you have it. That's how I do. Of course you can't do this everytime, but it usually helps when possible. Also, defense is important. When I was new to multiplayer, I played the same, running, jumping etc. but after a couple of weeks I started to care about my defense, never used offensive abilities since then, besides Poison. It usually give you points, as you know, Lure and Stun, and a breathing room to better prepare for your target not being followed by 2 or 3 guys. That's how you get higher points. A bit of patience and you'll notice when you get more experienced how easier it will get. Of course it's not gonna be similar from session to session, but you'll already have a pattern of your own style. Sometimes, staying morphed in a group for a minute can give you a lot more than running around and being easily noticed from the roofs for e.g.

Can't wait to play Revelations multiplayer. I'm from Moldova and we don't have licenced games over here. My game is arriving next week and what I'll do first is play online. The story of the game already got a bit boring like a soap opera.