2 player split screen games?

Hi guys, was looking for some games to play 2 player split screen which are decent ? do you have any suggestions? Cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Portal 2 has splitscreen co-op. Not sure how great it is as I've never tried it but it's a good game.

Resident Evil 5 and Gears of War 2 have split-screen co-op.

The halo games support up to 4 players.

left 4 dead supports this im pretty sure, call of duty black ops supports online play but not co-op and zombies, theres also mw2 for spec ops and waw for zombies again.  saints row 2 has co-op and likely same with saints row 3, army of two is another one same with dead rising 2, and the two arcade games.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 supports co-op for the whole game. Not sure about the first one.

Borderlands and Need For Speed Most Wanted.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

left 4 dead supports this im pretty sure, call of duty black ops supports online play but not co-op and zombies, theres also mw2 for spec ops and waw for zombies again.  saints row 2 has co-op and likely same with saints row 3, army of two is another one same with dead rising 2, and the two arcade games.

[/quote]

Dead Rising 2 sorry to say, "does not support local coop."

Fable 2 & 3 while not split screen supports local coop. Lost Planet 2, R6V1 does support split screen coop, as does GRAW 1 & 2 (though it's not through story). I can't remember if anyone mentioned Gears of War. Oh, Splinter Cell: Conviction has a fun coop also. Rock Band is also fun to play local coop if you can afford it. On XBLA, I'd say Castle Crashers, and Hard Corps.

Rainbow six first one does support two player split screen.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

Borderlands and Need For Speed Most Wanted.

[/quote]One of the best racing games ever.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I like the halo3 signature, brings back memories lol.....id reccomend mortal kombat, resident evil and left for dead for an offline experience