2 New Maps Revealed for Halo: CEA

Here's the article.

~

So, now we have Damnation, Timberland, Battle Creek, and Prisoner confirmed for comebacks. What do you guys think will be the final 2 multiplayer maps? Where do you think the Firefight map will be, and what "never before seen" features do you think it will have?

~

EDIT: Probably should've posted this in the CEA forum. My bad! Feel free to relocate.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

man, the more info that comes out, the more excited i get. GAHHHH this happens to me everytime. you should have heard me when they announced CEA and Halo 4 at E3. good sir Sion here was squealing like a little school girl.

Oh! So I just watched the behind the scenes of CEA multiplayer on Halo Waypoint, and they DID reveal the Firefight map. It's not "Flood Fight" like a lot of people speculated. It's called "Installation 04" (the name of the first discovered Halo). The new feature is that it includes AI Marines fighting along side you. So even when you go in solo, you'll have some Marine support. That's pretty cool! Can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!

ALSO: In an apparent video editing mistake, it seems as though Headlong from Halo 2 may be making its way back as well!

~

I was reading this thread over at the Waypoint forums. At the bottom of the OP, another user reported that he caught "Headlong" on the list of remade maps in the behind the scenes video.

~

HERE is the link to the video. Pause at around 50 seconds. It shows "Beaver Creek" written on the board. As it zooms out, you can catch "Headlong" written directly underneath it. I hope Headlong comes back. I LOVED that map!

I don't know about you Noble, but oh my gosh, I CANNOT wait for this darn game! [:D] It was a definite buy for me as soon as they announced it but, finding out that the new FF map is on the end of the second level of CE, just blew my mind! I can't wait! [:D]

Headlong is confirmed, this is the only vid out there of it atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD82DTHOA-w

Unfortunately its pretty low quality.

cant wait

Sweet find, EDDS. Can't wait for Headlong baby! [:)]

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

good sir Sion here was squealing like a little school girl.

[/quote]

bahhh ha ha, honestly Sion thats some funny stuff! i too share your squealing excitement =)

[quote user="Bogalo"]

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

good sir Sion here was squealing like a little school girl.

[/quote]

bahhh ha ha, honestly Sion thats some funny stuff! i too share your squealing excitement =)

[/quote]

LOL its true. i was on the phone with a buddy of mine while i was watching the announcement at E3. i think i might have blown out his eardrum......

@Lord Sion45 Hahaha believe me Sion, my friend was sitting right next to me and I yelled "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!" so loud my neighbors below my apartment could hear me. 0_0 My friend then said "Ouch I think my ears are bleeding...thanks Ian." All I did was smile. [:)]