2 millions already signed up for elite beta

i wonder how many of those people work.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol the beta is free so not quite sure what your trying to say.

I signed up for it and I work...

How that's relevant to signing up for a Beta I'll never know.

im trying to say your poems are [Mod Removed].you should read mine you might learn something from it

[quote user="orion796"]

im trying to say your poems are sh*t..you should read mine you might learn something from it

[/quote]

she didnt write that poem.

A better question would be how much of the COD community works.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="orion796"]

im trying to say your poems are sh*t..you should read mine you might learn something from it

[/quote]

[/quote]

But he thinks he knows everything so you won't be able to tell him differently.  He's also sending me messages now.  Take you boyfriend back, I don't want him. 

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

An even better question would be how much of the COD community is old enough to work.

you dont want me so..your saying because someone asked me to send you a message on here..you think i want you..haha..ok lady if thats your thinking

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[quote user="orion796"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But he thinks he knows everything so you won't be able to tell him differently.  He's also sending me messages now.  Take you boyfriend back, I don't want him. 

[/quote]

An even better question would be how much of the COD community is old enough to work.

[/quote]

its rather obvious, toxic had that same sort of sig on his actual account before i guess he must have been perma banned and made that silver.

lol at sending females inbox messages with inferior game. Get your swag up bumcake. lol

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

[quote user="orion796"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its rather obvious, toxic had that same sort of sig on his actual account before i guess he must have been perma banned and made that silver.

[/quote]

I don't think his gold is banned, but I haven't asked him.

Pretty sure there aren't any other posters here who would go out of their way to troll like that, though. lol