2 guys not allowing my son to Play COD MW3, Blocking him a corner

I run a website about these type of guys and record all game play of my son. Tonight he was playing COD MW3 and 2-4 guys teamed up on him blocking him from playing the game. I got 11 minute video of game play, Told them I was going to report them and they were laughing stating XBOX doesn't do anything with complaints. How is it I pay $100 a year for 2 accounts and these guys can do that to my young son? I have the video of it, if you need it, and them mocking, saying xbox live doesn't do anything with guys who do that to 10 year olds? I tell my son not to use mic or do what these guys did. This is the SECOND time this has happen to him. I have Video of the guy who did it early this week to him! Not paying all this money for knuckle heads to block him in the corner (Not apart of the game) and pin him there when they are all on the same team.  

User names were

[MODERATOR DELETED]

Can provide video from earlier in week where another guy did the same thing to him!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

First follow the instructions behind the link to report the people, set them avoided, and block communications with them Harassment, filing a complaint, and managing communication.

All reports are dealt with but remember that they get hundreds of thousands of them a day and need to check them all, so things will not happen straight away.

You are also not allowed to 'name and shame' users on the forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In addition to the above you should adjust your son's online status to 'friends only'. That way they can not follow him around. What he/you should have done to avoid them is simply leave the match and join another. I know, you shouldn't have to but by staying you only kept it going. 

Just an FYI the XBL PET do not accept outside sources of evidence. If you want action taken against them you must use the tools on your console to report them. You should know though that what they did did not violate the ToS/CoC so action may not be taken against them. 

Sorry this didn't help.

The only thing you can do is report the in MW3 , not to Microsoft , but to Infinity Ward. And when it happen again , tell him he just should leave the match.

Sorry this didn't help.