1st Impressions of Platinum...

If interested then follow this link. It sounds crazy! I definitely want to try. Let me know what you guys think http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13108698/1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mixing the enemies is gonna be hectic. I wonder how hard it's gonna be without using one of the new characters.

I read more post from the guy and it seems that any class can work (of course some will be more challenging) but it seems a team with good communication, a mic and Level 20 characters will be very important.

It definitely sounds like its not for the casual player. If I read the posts correctly the dev team guys couldn't make it past the 6th wave. Now that is insanity mode!

@Cruz - By the way the poster descibed it those things were bare mininum for starting the match.

This platinum is looking pretty awesome! I like mixing it up!

[quote]Before I start, I’ll say there are three types of people
that you will want to kick in the gaming lobby:

Players without full gears on (all four of them)

Players without a mic.

Players that you deem incompetent (for me it’s
N7 below 350).[/quote]

Ok...you've been forewarned.

[quote]Throughout the whole afternoon one team made it into wave 6.[/quote]

Apparently, one of their goals is to silence the nerfers once and for all.

Now they can start crying for buffs and reversals.

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

[quote]Before I start, I’ll say there are three types of people
that you will want to kick in the gaming lobby:

Players without full gears on (all four of them)

Players without a mic.

Players that you deem incompetent (for me it’s
N7 below 350).[/quote]

Ok...you've been forewarned.

[/quote]

I agree 100% with #1 and #2.

#3 would be a bit tough.    Not everyone promotes their characters so they could be a low N7 rating with a LOT of hours.  On the other hand I have played with people that had a high N7 rating and were terrible.   So I have quite a bit of flexibility with #3.   I have played this game every day since it was released but I quit promoting characters months ago.  I am currently locked in at N7 450.  No plans to promote anytime soon at all.

Screw the Operation I want this DLC NOW! Lol. But seriously it sounds exciting and insane at the same time. Probably will jump right into platinum just for fun and see how crazy it gets. Oh yeah, what's up with a trailer for the DLC? Hope it's released soon.

Nice of them to name a game-mode after me lol