1GB Update??

Ok, so ever since BFBC: Vietnam came out. There is an update for it that is 1.1GB or so. But I don't want to take up my memory because I only have a 20GB hard drive. And without the update, it doesn't lett me play online. Anyone else have the problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The 1.1gb update includes Specat, Onslaught, Vietnam, VIP maps and the updates for the game.

So... If you want to play the game, you have to download it. But you can put it on a flash drive if you have one and plug it in whenever you play.

You need it for the last Map Pack.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I got an official xbox 20GB flash drive of amazon for my 20 gig xbox pretty cheap and i just leave it in for extra memory,works fine.When you get the 20gig 360 about 6 or 7 gig is taken straight away before you even start,so the flash more than doubles your memory.

Hmmm, I wonder what the solution could be for this...

[quote]I got an official xbox 20GB flash drive of amazon for my 20 gig xbox pretty cheap and i just leave it in for extra memory,works fine.When you get the 20gig 360 about 6 or 7 gig is taken straight away before you even start,so the flash more than doubles your memory.[/quote]

>

I thought th xbox could only access a maximum of 16gb via a flash drive? I cant remember where i heard that so it may be wrong :P

Time for a HDD upgrade

New HDD or time to delete some unwanted stuff off of that ancient hard drive.  New HDD would allow you to install most/all of your games which has its definite positives.  Provided of course, you have the money.

[quote user="Archst3r"]

[quote]I got an official xbox 20GB flash drive of amazon for my 20 gig xbox pretty cheap and i just leave it in for extra memory,works fine.When you get the 20gig 360 about 6 or 7 gig is taken straight away before you even start,so the flash more than doubles your memory.[/quote]

>

I thought th xbox could only access a maximum of 16gb via a flash drive? I cant remember where i heard that so it may be wrong :P

[/quote]

It is only 16gb. The only official flash drives for the xbox is made by SanDisk and comes in 8gb or 16gb flavors. In my opinion, it's not worth it. Just buy a cheap 8gb for $5 and you can format it on your xbox.

I have a 4GB Hard Drive and another 4GB usb, right now money is very tight as I am going to college and finding job. I got the 1.7GB update on my main. Do not complain about space.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

[quote user="Archst3r"]

>

[/quote]

It is only 16gb. The only official flash drives for the xbox is made by SanDisk and comes in 8gb or 16gb flavors. In my opinion, it's not worth it. Just buy a cheap 8gb for $5 and you can format it on your xbox.

[/quote]Sorry,you are right,It is 16GB,worked out fine for me so far.