1943: Holy Lag!

No one is at the 1943 forums so I thought I'd post here

I played the demo and don't remember much lag, but I just bought the full game and the lag jumping is more than frustrating, anyone else getting this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="USMC 90 95"]

I haven't played that in a while but the last time I played I remember it lagging a little every now and then and then it would be fine.

[/quote]

Yup, I haven't played it since BC2 came out, but I remember lag was always an issue. Do many people still play it?

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

Yup, I haven't played it since BC2 came out, but I remember lag was always an issue. Do many people still play it?

[/quote]

The game I played after posting wasn't too bad on the lag, and yeah, I got into full games.

I haven't played that in a while but the last time I played I remember it lagging a little every now and then and then it would be fine.

some times i have bad lag other times not really

I didn't have any lag.

ITS ALWAYS FULL OF LAG THE chEAp EA  wont pay for proper servers, I have yet to enter a game that wasnt laggy

an I bought my game last summer iam still only a private over there on that STUPID Island..lol

Didn't experience any lag at all this weekend.Had loads of fun circle strafing in the planes too.

I dont know why people want to blame EA servers always. There is a lot that goes into playing online games and a lot of it deals with our end. There is no way of knowing who is at fault