¿ERROR DE XBOX 8C32008? [Translation: XBOX 8C32008 ERROR?]

HOLA SOY MIGUEL, ESTE ERROR ME APARECE CADA VEZ QUE TRATO DE COMPRAR JUEGOS A TRAVES DEL BAZAR DEL XBOX LIVE, NOSE QUE PASE MI TARJETA TIENE FONDOS SUFICIENTES, OTRA COSA ES QUE SOLO PUEDO COMPRAR ELEMENTOS PARA AVATAR O COSILLAS BARATAS PARA VIDEOJUEGOS, NO SE SI EL PROBLEMA SEA DE MI TARJETA O DE XBOX ME GUSTARÍA SABER SI AY O HUBO ALGUIEN MÁS QUE TAMBIÉN TUVIERA ESTE ERROR, Y QUE FUE LO QUE HIZO PARA SOLUCIONARLO, GRACIAS, MIGUEL.

[Translation: HELLO I'M MIGUEL, THIS ERROR EVERY TIME SEE ME THAT I TRY TO PURCHASE GAMES THROUGH THE BAZAAR OF THE XBOX LIVE, NOSE THAT PASS MY CARD HAS SUFFICIENT FUNDS, ANOTHER THING IS THAT I ONLY BOUGHT ITEMS FOR AVATAR OR CHEAP THINGS FOR VIDEO GAMES, NOT IS IF THE PROBLEM OR MY CARD XBOX I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF AY OR THERE WAS SOMEONE THAT I ALSO HAD THIS ERRORAND THAT WHAT WAS MADE TO FIX IT, THANK YOU, MIGUEL.] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there xlRey3z!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues purchasing games. Let's see what we can do to get everything sorted.

To start things off, here's a handful of questions to help us better understand the situation:

1. Are you currently part of the Beta?
  2. What region are you currently located in?
  3. What region is your account currently located in?
  4. Does it allow you to purchase items from the Xbox Live Marketplace but it won't let you download them?
  5. Or does it simply not let you make purchases?
  6. What games or content are you having trouble purchasing?
  7. Are you able to purchase/download anything without receiving this error?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.