(●´▽`) friends?

wow i haven't used the forums in forever!
anyway, i'm in dire need of some friends!!
i actually mean FRIENDS and not just people that are going to talk to me once (i have too many people like that on my v small friends list)

i'm a casual person who prefers single-player games, but for multiplayer, i mostly play call of duty (mw2, mw3, black ops) but i do have a few other multiplayer games like gears of war, assassin's creed, and uno!!
and yes, i am a girl. but i'm pretty good at playing video games if i do say so myself ♥
i do own halo 3 but i really just CANNOT get into this game series. what is all the hype about?

so...........um.............yeah............

hello (´・ω・`)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sure, I play Gears of war 3 and I'm getting Black ops very soon. We can always talk but not with a headset because i only talk to my family because I'm too shy of a person. lol :)

x cod addict since max payne came out lol.Always chatter and happy to add x

i like talking to people over xbox live, the only problem is i'm not very good at starting conversations... but if you want to talk then feel free to add.

I'd like to play some Black Ops. I loved that game.

Halo just might not be your thing? It was one of the first games I got with my original xbox and have been a fan ever since.

Co-op is fun with friends if online competitive isn't your thing. 

Welcome :) I have added you, im pretty good at starting converstations and getting to know people from the nature of my job :) Would be happy to play and chat with you, and with anyone else reading this. Add me and let me know when you wanna play and if your from the forums :D

I'll do enough talking for both of us! Feel free to add me if you want to.

Ahhhh yes...theres always that time when we just cant get into playing any games........from there it helps to have someone to talk to.....there are 3 of us on this profile so chances are we know a bit about the subject......and we also have UNO in our library

thank you all for replying <3

Id gladly play some black ops with you. And some gears. Although i am not the greatest player ever. ;(

Gears of war player? Les do it !