18 ppl free for all????

How are they doing it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In Modern Warfare 2, it is a glitch and or hack people are doing. Best to stay away from those lobbies and report them via the File Complaint option.

[quote user="Chuckie544"]How are they doing it?[/quote]

surely you know about the modders looking at your w@w achievements

No not really , i was in a zombies match and everything started going crazy and when i backed out I had everything

You're in trouble then.

How ...I didnt do anything..I was the victum.....I have also been in matches like that and come out deranked  down to nothing

You can't get banned for randomly getting throw into a modded match in  WaW or Modding Warfail 2.  If you did Xbox Live would lose half the community.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]You can't get banned for randomly getting throw into a modded match in  WaW or Modding Warfail 2.[/quote]

you can if you stay in the lobby using the mods.

the average modded lobby,when joined randomly, does not unlock all your achievements.

They can't even ban the people setting up the lobbies.   Never mind the 12+ random nobodies that get thrown into the game.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

They can't even ban the people setting up the lobbies.   Never mind the 12+ random nobodies that get thrown into the game.

[/quote]

Exactly. Some do get banned but most dont. The only true way to avoid these lobbies is to avoid the multiplayer.

I wish there was a way to do an 18 FFA legit because I think that would be fun.