Lets start this one again.

Signed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Signed, finally. Had to do Darkspawn Chronicles then Harvester & Varterral to finish up...

[quote user="war4n0th1n9"]

Traveler you get as a rogue, by opening up all the locked doors. Only as a rogue. As for blight queller don't know just keep killing darkspawn, delete system cashe and try again?

Got all there is to get here thanks to Kamiyomi.

[/quote]

That is false. You do not need to be a Rogue to get the achievement; I unlocked the achievement with a warrior and with a mage on my second account. You get the achievement by  visiting each area not by  opening up all the locked doors.

Signed.  Finally.  Loved the game way more than I thought I would.

Signed I guess, glad to be through with blight queller, more trouble than it was worth :/

Signed... finally and about time.

I forget the name of the achievement, but I keep getting the one for siding with the elves, when I have in fact sided with the werewolves. Anybody else notice this?

I've looked everywhere online and can't find any cases, but was wondering if the Turning Point achievement is glitched.  I've beaten the Leliana campaign like 5 or 6 times, and the story based achievement refuses to unlock.  It's the only one I'm missing to get 1750/1750.  Any suggestions?

Only missing Traveler and Blight Queller, which I believe are glitched for me. Have killed over 1100 personally on my main character, and traveled literally everywhere in the game, even printed off the guide and checked them off as I went. Sooo frustrating.

i had two glitch on me but i know i got them

hopelessly romantic 25g

perfectionist 50g

i know they are bugged cuz i ran through the game like 4 times (ultimate edition)

Signed. The harvester on nightmare was...well...a nightmare.