17 days to go..

Why are these forums not filled with eager Resident Evil fans? Don't try to say that nobody is going to buy it as an explanation, either. Game Stop had RE:ORC listed as their #3 pre-order last time I checked. lol. Are you guys not excited?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its a RE game done by another company me thinks no one really knows what to except besides dumb AI.

I think there's just not much to talk about for it until it's released or more information is given. It's a pretty straight forward and simple game, but that's not really a bad thing considering it looks fun.

Im not hearing much for this game either, everyone keeps talking about mass effect 3 >.>

Well, once the game drops these forums may just get more than it's fair share of attention....lets just hope the community is a strong and fun one.

Resident Evil is my blood and bone.

12 Days Left! Hit me up on March 23rd if any of you need a co-op buddy :P

I predict this Resident Evil is going to finally silence the whines of the haters of RE5...

9 days here in the US.

Yup.. 9 more long, boring days. Well, Silent Hill: Downpour comes out in 2. Cool?

Who decides to release a bunch of games on the same day? Really Silent hill HD, NG 3, RE :ORC and Kinect Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure all in the same day but release nothing but naruto this week? Dumb

I can't wait till this game drops.  It's going to sweet. I'll be on Spring break and and have plenty of time to play. Plus if it's no good( Which isn't going to happen) it should hold people over until RE 6. Also if anyone want to play with me let me know.

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

Who decides to release a bunch of games on the same day? Really Silent hill HD, NG 3, RE :ORC and Kinect Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure all in the same day but release nothing but naruto this week? Dumb

[/quote]Silent Hill comes out on the 13th, dude.