160th SOAR

The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR) is now recruiting, as well as looking for other clans to play with.

We are an all aviation unit that utilizes the helicopters within GTA IV and GTA IV: The Ballad of *** Tony.

Like our name, we replicate the United States Army's special operations helicopter unit, known as the Night Stalkers.

Unlike most other clans, we operate strictly in helicopters, providing transport, close air support, gun runs, and combat search and rescue missions in both private and public games.

We do not look for skilled pilots who only wish to spam rockets and machine guns, but for gamers who appreciate both fun and tactical game play in a military setting with a mature mentality.

As a member of the 160th, you can operate as either a pilot, or crew chief. Such information on our positions, as well as subordinate units and other areas of interest can be found on our website.

Feel free to visit, and if interested, join, at www.160soar.webs.com

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me! I'm looking for seriously interested people who wish to make this work, and be mature about it. Most of all, I'm looking to have fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Holy S!!! DOC; I haven't seen you in a while. How ya been?